An ordinary tourist visa is issued for a period of up to one month. To apply for a TOURIST VISA to enter the Russian Federation, the applicant must personally submit to the consular section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation the following documents:
1) A valid passport which should have at least two clear visa pages and must be valid for at least six months after the expiry date of the visa.
2) A properly and fully completed and printed visa application form (one per person): http://visa.kdmid.ru.
3) Two recent photos of an applicant sized 3,5 x 4,5 cm.
4) Original Confirmation of a reception of a foreign tourist issued by a host Russian Travel Agency.
5) Tickets to Russia and back.
6) In some cases the Consular officer may request additional documents (bank statement and/or a certificate of salary from the employer, etc.
Please note that a hotel booking only is not sufficient for a visa application. Hotel must be fully prepaid for the period of visit.
It is advisable to present a document confirming the full payment of hotel services, for example, a receipt of payment, a confirmation letter from the hotel, etc.
Tourist visas are issued only after the approval procedure, which lasts 22 business days after the submission of all documents and payment of the consular fee at the rate of “4-20 working days".
In case of refusal to issue a visa, the money will not be returned.
Please note, that passports will be at the Consular Section during the period of the consideration.
Schedule of Fees for Consular Services: https://egypt.mid.ru/upload/iblock/920/9209bf8052e4c5fc63df98b164a5c46e.pdf