The following documents should be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy by an applicant in person in order to obtain a work visa:
- A valid passport which should have at least two clear visa pages and must be valid for not less than one and a half-year after the expiry date of the visa.
- Properly and fully completed and printed visa application form (one per person) (http://visa.kdmid.ru).
- Two recent photos of an applicant sized 3,5 x 4,5 cm.
- An official Invitation issued by an appropriate local branch of the Russian Federal Migration Service or a printed copy of an electronic invitation.
- HIV blood test (AIDS) Certificate. This certificate is valid for 3 month only (HIV blood test should be taken not earlier than 3 months before applying for a visa).
Please note that an invitation and HIV blood Certificate are required to be submitted in original.
In some cases the Consular officer may request additional documents.
The fees for a single, double and multi entry visa are here.