The following documents should be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy by an applicant in person in order to obtain a humanitarian visa:
1) A valid passport which should have at least two clear visa pages must be valid for at least six months after the expiry date of the visa.
2) A properly and fully completed and printed visa application form (one per person): http://visa.kdmid.ru.
3) Two recent photos of an applicant sized 3,5 x 4,5 cm.
4) An original official invitation issued by an appropriate local branch of the Russian Federal Migration Service or a printed copy of an electronic invitation.
5) In some cases the Consular officer may request additional documents.
Schedule of Fees for Consular Services: https://egypt.mid.ru/upload/iblock/920/9209bf8052e4c5fc63df98b164a5c46e.pdf